Information we collect
To provide the service
When you register your school for the service, we will collect the following data for the service to function:
- the name of the school
- your e-mail address
- the date and time the school registered for the service
When you are logged in to the admin panel with your e-mail address, we collect all data you submit in the admin panel. The data is collected to make the information available in the app to all users at your school.
To request the removal of the data from the service, please contact [email protected].
We save login tokens on the device to keep you logged in. For the admin panel to function, our server software may also store logs and your IP address. The IP address is only stored temporarily.
Ads and analytics
No ads and analytics are used in the admin panel.
We use the information we collect to operate and improve the service.
The service uses the Firebase platform for storing, accessing and handling information. Learn more about how Firebase uses information at: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
We apply the following security measures to keep your information secure.
- All communication from and to the service requires an encrypted connection (HTTPS). Therefore, only authorized persons can read the information submitted to and transferred via the service.
- Access to sensitive data is restricted to a few select employees.
- Access to sensitive data is restricted only to employees who sign in with Google Sign-In and 2-factor authentication.
- The software that runs the service is continuously updated to address any security flaws immediately.
The user has full control over their information
The user has full control over their information. This means that at any time, you have the right to request an account of what information about the user we possess. You also have the right to request that the information stored is deleted.
To make any of the above inquiries, please contact: [email protected].
Changes to this policy