Information we collect to provide the service
When you register your school for the service, we will collect the following data for the service to function:
– the name of the school
– your e-mail address
– automatically generated pin code for your school’s app login
– the date and time the school registered for the service
To request the removal of the data from the service, please contact [email protected].
When you are logged in to the admin panel with your e-mail address, we collect all data you submit in the admin panel. The data is collected to be made available in the app to all users of your school. You can remove the data in the admin panel at any given time.
All data linked to your school is automatically deleted when the school’s account is deleted from the service. To request your school’s account to be deleted from the service, please contact [email protected].
We save login tokens on the device to keep you logged in. For the admin panel to function, our server software may also store logs and your IP address. The IP address is only stored temporarily.
Ads and analytics
No ads and analytics are used in the admin panel.
We use the information we collect to operate and improve our service.
We apply the following security measures to keep your information protected.
– All communication to and from the service requires an encrypted connection (HTTPS). Therefore, no information submitted in the service can be read by unauthorized persons when information is transferred via the service.
– Access to sensitive data is restricted to a few select employees who have a business purpose of accessing the data.
– Access to sensitive data is restricted only to employees who sign in with Google Sign-In and 2-factor authentication.
– The software that runs the service is continuously updated to address any security flaws immediately.
Changes to this policy
Summary of changes so far are: