Welcome Ann-Sofie and see you soon Cecilia!
Cecilia has become a familiar face to many of our customers. But for some time to come, we will not see as much of her – for happy reasons – she will be welcoming a new family member soon!
For this reason, we have been looking for the right person to take on her responsibilities. And after a meticulous recruitment process, we have found her. Her name is Ann-Sofie Jansson.
– I have followed Wikström Media in recent years and seen how it’s developed. We definitely share the same forward-thinking spirit! When this opportunity came my way, I knew it was for me, Ann-Sofie says.
Ann-Sofie lives in Pedersöre with her husband and their four children. With an extensive network of contacts and a broad perspective, she will be a real asset in a role where many factors must be taken into account.
– I know that many companies contact Wikström Media and want help with their marketing right now. I look forward to supporting these companies on the path to their goals, she says.
During the autumn, Ann-Sofie and Cecilia have worked together to ensure a smooth transition. Thinking of the upcoming shift, Cecilia feels calm.
– I trust Ann-Sofie 100 %. She is very organized and has the ability to really see people. And that’s an absolute necessity in a creative industry like ours, regardless of whether it concerns the customer or someone in the staff, she explains.
– Yes, and it’s very evident that this is something you have prioritized, Ann-Sofie adds. You have exceptionally good cohesion, the work environment feels safe.
– I know, that’s why it feels sad to take a step back now for a while, even if it’s only temporary. Wikström Media is more than a job for me, they are my extended family. But I know it will be okay, and I have a lot of exciting things to look forward to when I come back, she concludes.
Cecilia has started her leave, but we guess (and hope) that we will see a glimpse of her now and then in the WM-corridors. Our warmest congratulations to her; a new family member is one of the greatest things life has to offer. Enjoy the time!
And welcome Ann-Sofie, great to have you on the team!